terça-feira, 9 de agosto de 2016

photoshop tutos-How I Made: Tree of Life

How I Made: Tree of Life

Posted in:
How I Made, by Mark White
July 18, 2016

How Ferdinand D. Ladera made this beautiful image!

final

1. Initial sketches

fig01
I usually do different studies of landscapes before I pick the one that stands out. Here are all of the sketches that were done for this particular painting.

2. Final idea

fig02
This is the concept that I chose to go with for this painting. On the right-hand side of this image are the brushes that I used in the creation of the landscape.

3. Adding key visuals

fig03
I have already incorporated the tree in this concept. I also added waterfalls around the tree. The waterfalls are coming from an underground river beneath the tree, which comes from the mountains.

4. Custom tree branches

fig04
This image shows all of the custom brushes that I used for branches and leaves to speed up the process of putting the tree together. As you can see, there are quite a few of them!

5. Putting it all together

fig05
This is the complete concept on a bigger canvas. The images at the bottom are the inspirational sketches that I used as reference as I painted. The right-hand image shows the custom brushes used.

6. Final greyscale composition

fig06
And here it is, the final painting in greyscale. I’m happy with the results and I like the composition of the entire painting. So, next up is colouring.

7. Curves for colouring

fig07
I started colouring by using the Curves settings. I played around with the Red, Blue and Green channels until I saw the result I wanted. Next, I used Color Balance, Levels, etc, until I got the right colours.

8. Final touches

fig08
Here, I added more details like the trees that you can see on the left side, and I also made some tweaks to the contrast and the colour.

 

Como eu fiz: Tree of Life

Publicado em:
Como eu fiz, por Mark White
18 de julho de 2016

Como Ferdinand D. Ladera fez esta bela imagem!

1. esboços iniciais


Eu costumo fazer vários estudos de paisagens antes de escolher aquele que se destaca. Aqui estão todos os desenhos que foram feitos para esta pintura particular.

2. ideia final


Este é o conceito que eu escolhi para ir com para esta pintura. No lado direito desta imagem são os pincéis que eu usei na criação da paisagem.

3. Adicionando destaques visuais


Eu já incorporaram a árvore neste conceito. Eu também acrescentou cachoeiras ao redor da árvore. As cachoeiras são provenientes de um rio subterrâneo debaixo da árvore, que vem das montanhas.

4. galhos de árvores sob encomenda


Esta imagem mostra todos os pincéis personalizados que eu usei para ramos e folhas para acelerar o processo de colocar a árvore em conjunto. Como você pode ver, há muito poucos deles!

5. Juntando tudo


Este é o conceito completo em uma tela maior. As imagens na parte inferior são os esboços de inspiração que eu usei como referência enquanto eu pintava. A imagem da direita mostra os pincéis personalizados usados.

6. Composição escala de cinzentos final


E aqui está ela, a pintura final em escala de cinzentos. Estou feliz com os resultados e eu gosto da composição de toda a pintura. Então, da próxima até é coloração.

7. Curvas para colorir


Comecei a colorir usando as configurações de Curvas. Eu brinquei com o vermelho, azul e verde canais até que eu vi o resultado que eu queria. Em seguida, eu usei Equilíbrio de cores, níveis, etc, até que eu tenho o direito cores.

8. toques finais


Aqui, eu adicionei mais detalhes como as árvores que você pode ver no lado esquerdo, e eu também fez alguns ajustes para o contraste ea cor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário